#Announcement(Security) #Event #Workshop [ via IoTForIndiaGroup ]
#Organizer : Intel #City : Tel Aviv, Israel #DueDateTime : 15 March 2019 #StartDateTime : 24 June 2019 #EndDateTime : 27 June 2019
The 2019 edition of Security BSides in Israel, BSidesTLV 2019, will take place once again during Tel Aviv University’s Cyber Week (23-27 June 2019).
Time: Monday, June 24th, 2019, from 10:00am until til 19:00pm, followed by our traditional After party.
Location : Bar Shira Auditorium, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv
Who should apply?
BSidesTLV is a hands-on, community-organized hacking and security research event. This is the chance for you to share knowledge, ideas and demonstrate what you’ve been up to! We encourage talk submissions by both newbies and veterans, from people passionate about security in all walks of life. If we don’t know who you are, or if you’ve never spoken on stage before – we want you, so go ahead and submit a talk!
Available speaking slots:
• 45min – Deep-dive, technical talk
• 25min – Regular talks
• 5-10min – Lightning talks
The 45min and 25min slots include 5min for Q&A so please take that under consideration when creating your talk.
Topics we would like to hear about:
• Network Security & Wireless Networks
• Hardware Hacking & Embedded Systems
• Mobile and Portable Devices
• Radio Hacking: SDR and RF, GSM, NFC, etc.
• [Web] Application Security
• Vulnerability Research & Disclosure
• Hack The Human & Social Engineering
• Live DEMO of something awesome
• Anything else Hacking related – try us!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.