- This topic is empty.
June 20, 2020 at 5:10 am #44183TelegramGroup IoTForIndiaModerator
- Topic 2453
- Replies 0
- posts 2453
#Announcement(IoTStack) #Event #Webinar [ via IoTGroup ]
#Organizer : NXP #StartDateTime : 24 June 2020 20:30
Embedded processors are constantly evolving, with more integrated features, better performance and a wider set of interfaces. Designing your next-generation embedded product becomes a complex challenge both on software and hardware aspects. Leveraging the full span of NXP’s i.MX families with Variscite’s System-on-Module solutions eases your path to a successful embedded product launch while maintaining full scalability between the different i.MX processors and extending your product lifetime.
In this webinar you will learn about:
• NXP’s i.MX product portfolio, with a focus on the new i.MX 8 families • The System-on-Module concept and how to leverage it to shorten time to market and optimize your R&D resources:
• Variscite pin-to-pin System-on-Module families as the basis for a complete scalable embedded product design
• How to design a scalable embedded product supporting various i.MX processors:
○ i.MX 6ULL, through i.MX 6
○ i.MX 8M Nano, i.MX 8M Mini, i.MX 8M Plus, i.MX 8X and i.MX 8QuadMax
• A scalable design: Hardware aspects
• A scalable design
Software aspects Panelists:
Robert Thompson, MPU Ecosystem Manager, NXP Ofer Austerlitz, VP Business Development & Sales, Variscite
Aviad Hadad, R&D Hardware expert, Variscite
Pierluigi Passaro, R&D Software expert, Variscite
Working BoT 0.899999999 Build 06 June 2020
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.